Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little John's

This place is great. I have been here for lunch many times, and I have had many of their sandwiches (it is mainly a sandwich joint). For the price, it is probably the best place for lunch on the corner. Everything I have had there is good, and I have had a lot. My favorite is the "Five Easy." They heat their sandwiches in a very hot oven right behind the counter. The sandwiches are delicious, and not pretentious like some of the other sandwich places in town. The staff is very friendly, and very good at what they do. They move a lot of people through the line very quickly during lunch. Also, I am not sure if they make them on-site, but their muffins may be the best I have ever had. Little Johns is on the corner, right in the middle of all the shops and restaurants on University Avenue. I highly recommend this place, even if you are not on a graduate student budget. Also, it is open 24 hours, and apparently their breakfast is good too.

No comments: