Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mellow Mushroom

I have been here a couple of times for lunch. My favorite pizza is very thin crust New York style and although this is not what they make at Mellow Mushroom, they do make excellent gourmet style pizza. I especially like their "Gourmet White" pizza, which has a couple of different cheeses and fresh vegetables. It is a little on the pricey side for lunch, especially because I usually get their delicious cinnamon sugar pretzels (in general I usually end up spending 8 or 9 bucks), but I will probably continue coming here for lunch every month or so. The Mellow Mushroom is on the corner, east of 14th street on Main St.


Betsy says "my older sister had our family all together for dinner at Mellow Mushroom before her wedding and everyone loved it. Grandma was a little confused as to what 'shrooms' were but enjoyed her sandwich even with the mysterious shrooms on it. I made my own pizza with meatballs, sausage, and olives on it and it was very good. Their salads are also fab and fresh."

No comments: